Grow your confidence and skill in combining schema therapy and EMDR by purchasing the recording of this online masterclass. Learn how to maximise the benefits of these two powerful therapies for your clients. This training is designed for therapists who have some previous training in both EMDR and Schema Therapy and are looking for ways to confidently combine these two powerful therapies.
What will you learn in this 3 hour masterclass
- An understanding of the pros and cons of schema therapy and EMDR and how to apply this knowledge to benefit your clients and assist in treatment planning
- An understanding of the major differences between the two therapy models and how to successfully manage this
- How to use schema therapy concepts to bypass blocks in EMDR processing
- How to use schema therapy’s mode model as a parts work model in EMDR
- How to choose between imagery rescripting and EMDR
- How to use EMDR to bypass blocks and strengthen the message of imagery rescripting
- How to incorporate schema therapy concepts into interweaves
- The opportunity to strengthen your learning through participating in experiential exercises
- Includes access to downloadable resources and skills videos for up to 12 months from purchase
PLEASE NOTE: This webinar assumes you have previously undertaken EMDR Basic Training (Level 1) and training in the basics of schema therapy.
Purchase today for $227 AUD
Praise for Creatively Combining Schema Therapy and EMDR
EMDR and schema therapy is an exciting combination of two evidence based approaches. This webinar is so helpful for therapists who are, or would like to, blend the two. Nadene is skilled at distilling her wealth of knowledge and experience into clearly explained and easy to follow concepts. She reassures and encourages therapists to follow the evidence but also use their own creativity to meet their clients needs. – Hannah, Clinical Psychologist
Thanks so much Nadene. I’m feeling much more confident to blend the two more actively 🙂 – Tiffany, Clinical Psychologist
Extremely helpful as I’m relatively new to both and really needed to get my head around them a bit more! Thank you 🙂 – Sharon, Clinical Psychologist
Thank you so much Nadene for an informative and useful presentation! I’ve learned a lot from it. – Tina, Psychologist
Really informative and helpful. Will be utilising with clients – Phillipa, Psychologist
Nadene is a Clinical Psychologist and Supervisor with 20 years of experience as a therapist. She is an accredited EMDR Consultant and Advanced Certified Schema Therapist Nadene supervises a large number of therapists in the combined use of schema therapy and EMDR. Nadene also sees a caseload of therapy clients with recurrent mental health difficulties and she uses a combination schema therapy and EMDR to maximise client outcomes.